The Meb Foundation is an official charity partner of the B.A.A.
RUN THE 2020 BOSTON MARATHON®
WITH TEAM MEB
RACE DATE: PATRIOT’S DAY, MONDAY, APRIL 20th, 2020
You can be apart of TEAM MEB in two ways
“I want to be on Meb’s Team and I need a bib.”
Raise $8,500 for the MEB Foundation by April 17th, 2020.
“I want to be on Meb’s Team and I have my own bib.”
Raise $2,500 for the MEB Foundation by April 17th 2020.
Apply here and check the status that applies to you.
RUNNERS WILL RECEIVE
- Unsurpassable management. This program is managed by CharityTeams.com which provides runners with the support and encouragement to successfully meet their goals of both running and fundraising.
- An online fundraising page by Crowdrise.
- A full 20-week training plan for every level of running by RRCA certified coaches with organized group runs throughout the season.
- Organized point to point long runs on the course with aid station support.
- Private bus to the start.
- Kickoff meeting and pre-race gathering meet and greet with MEB
- Access into the CharityTeams Boston Team Party
- Team MEB Marathon gear.
- Book written and signed by MEB and an organized meet and greet with MEB Boston Marathon weekend.
- Boundless team spirit, team organization and runner support.
- An positive life changing experience and memorable journey of running the 2020 Boston Marathon with the MEB Foundation.
2019 NY City Marathon®
RUN WITH TEAM MEB NYC
Be part of MEB’S TEAM this November 3rd through running on his team.
RUNNERS WILL RECEIVE
- An official entry into the 2019 TCS New York City Marathon
- A MEB Foundation singlet
- An autographed copy of MEB’s book – MEB for Mortals along with a personal message
- Run with Meb in Central Park
The MEB Foundation fulfills its mission as a collaborator and leader in the areas of youth health, education and fitness. The MEB Foundation supports programs and events that:
Empower youth and their families to “Maintain Excellent Balance”
Provide the tools and resources to lead healthy lifestyles.
Engage children in academics, in and out of school hours.
Provide opportunities for children to play and learn positive life skills through involvement in sports.
Engage entire communities in promoting youth health, education and fitness.